At Exchange, we believe the Christian life is best lived in community. One of the easiest ways to build relationships and enjoy community is through our Sunday School. We have classes for all ages and life stages that meet together for fellowship, prayer, and Bible study each Sunday morning at 9:30. We would love to have you join us.
Our adult small groups have three objectives: to edify one another as growing followers of Jesus Christ; to minister to one another when needs arise; and to multiply as believers as we share the gospel of Jesus Christ with those around us. We’d love for you to visit one this Sunday!
Contact // Senior Pastor :: Jon Johnston :: Jon@exchangeokc.org
Sunday School Classes (9:30AM - Sunday Mornings)
Children: (Children's Wing)
- Babies - 2 years old
- 3 years old - Kindergarten
Students: (Youth Room: 2nd Floor of the Children's Wing)
- 6th Grade - 12th Grade :: Mike Allen, Shanna Baker, Christina Beverage and Preston Morris
College-Age: (Collective Room: 2nd Floor of Children's Wing)
- Ages 18-25, and College Students :: Pauline Boren, Preston & Ashley Morris
- Young Adult :: Jon & Andrea Johnston :: Room Chapel
Typically couples and singles 20s, 30s, and 40s.
- Promise Keepers :: Tom & Jan Murray :: Room 103
Typically couples and singles mid 50s and up
- Fellowship :: Don & Kay Parker :: Room 104
Open to all ages and life stages.
- Adult Ladies :: Mary Morrison :: Room 101
A class for ladies of all ages.