Our desire as a church is to provide the best in-person and online options possible for Worship and Bible Study. If you choose to attend in-person, we have taken steps to address social distancing and provide a sanitized environment. We are very thankful for your patience and help during this season.
We are following CDC guidelines for safety measures and quarantining.
For additional information regarding COVID-19 and your response, please refer to
Who needs to quarantine? Those who come in close/direct contact. What exactly counts as close/direct contact?
- You were within 6 feet of someone who has COVID-19 for a total of 15 minutes or more.
- You provided care at home to someone who is sick with COVID-19.
- You had direct physical contact with the individual (hugged or kissed them).
- You shared eating or drinking utensils.
- They sneezed, coughed, or somehow got respiratory droplets on you.
The CDC does not suggest those who have had indirect contact with COVID-19 quarantine.
Below are some other helpful reminders for helping stop the spread of COVID-19.